Tiger Steel Group of Companies from its modest beginnings in 1968 has developed into a highly integrated corporate entity within the steel industry under the able leadership and vision of the founders Mr. Robert Said Nasr and Mr. Aziz Said Nasr.
The group has grown and diversified from its core area of Steel Fabrication into related areas like Profile Sheeting, Civil Engineering, Building Accessories, Steel Trading and Manufacture of Steel Pipes & Tubes.
- The “Tiger Steel Group” comprises
of the following Companies
- Tiger Steel Engineering L.L.C. – Sharjah
- Al Nimr Steel Trading L.L.C. – Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Al Nimr Steel Trading L.L.C. – Sharjah
- Al Nimr Steel Trading L.L.C. – Abu Dhabi
- Al Nimr Civil Engineering L.L.C – Dubai & Sharjah.
- Tiger Steel Industries L.L.C. – Dubai
- Tiger Profile & Insulation L.L.C. – Sharjah
- Tiger Steel Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The Group activities range from Structural Steel construction (Design, Procurement, Manufacturing & installation), Civil Engineering Works (Design & Build), Cladding Construction, Steel Trading, Cold Rolling of Hollow Sections & Tubes, Building Cold Stores, Pre- Engineered Buildings and Roll forming of several Types of products.
The combined nature of business dealt with at the Group level under one roof has enhanced the Group's leadership ranking in the industry. Manufacturing and trading facilities have a total combined production and sales capacity in excess of 30,000 MT per month.